Original Price: $ 249.99
FEATURED Seagate ST2000DM001 Barracuda 7200RPM two TB SATA 6 GB/s NCQ 64 MB Cache 3.5-Inch Internal Bare Drive
- 2TB 7200 RPM Difficult Drive
- SATA 6Gb/s interface optimizes burst overall performance
- Seagate AcuTrac servo technologies delivers dependable overall performance, even with challenging drive track widths of only 75 nanometers
- Seagate OptiCache technologies boosts overall functionality by as significantly as 45% more than the prior generation.
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Totally free Packaging
- Best Fit Applications consist of: Desktop or all-in-one particular PCs, Home servers , Computer-based game systems, Desktop RAID, Direct attached external storage devices (DAS), Network attached storage devices (NAS)
By now the globe knows that Seagate Barracuda 7200 drives, from the world’s premier storage provider, deliver years of dependable service and high performance. The perfect choice for workstations, desktop RAID, gaming PCs, high-end PCs, mainstream PCs and USB/FireWire/eSATA external storage. Soon after years of pioneering study at Seagate, perpendicular recording is now a established technology. It increases capacity and dependability by storing information vertically, rather than horizontally. And vertically stored information bits mean enhanced data density which means higher overall performance to enhance productivity. This drive delivers excellent power savings without sacrificing drive or system efficiency, giving clients the ability to manufacture Pc systems and external storage systems that meet energy savings specifications. Seagate challenging drives have extended been produced with the environment in mind, and not just with low energy consumption. With Seagate and the Barracuda drive, our clients can have the very best of each worlds, leading challenging-drive functionality and the satisfaction of being aware of they are making use of a high-capacity drive with a extremely modest eco-footprint.